Friday, April 25, 2014

Opinion survey site


Opinion Outpost is one I have been doing for the last 7 years (SEVEN! I had to look back through to see how long it was) I have made 260 dollars in that time (roughly 37 dollars a year). I like them because I seem to qualify for a lot of them, (I think I have made a lot of that money this last year) you can cash out at every ten dollars (into your paypal account) the pitfalls they send quite a few emails between 1-5 a day and if you don’t qualify you only get a sweeps entry and in 7 years I have never won anything. it just seems so easy to cash out .
Also Parents Speak and Kidzeyes they are kind of together are GREAT. Kidzeyes is for kids ages 6 and up and my daughter loves taking her surveys she gets 2 to 3 a month and they make money very fast usually 1 to 3 dollars per survey and then they get their very own check in the mail. We LOVE it! It’s usually about an ad or a new two we have done commercial watching , kid food package designs a lot of fun she made $33 dollars in her first year. She was thrilled

No comments:

Post a Comment