Friday, April 25, 2014

make money with survey savvy

My fave is Survey Savvy. I have been with them since 2002 or 2003? This is the sign-up link Yes it’s a referral link, you can use it, or not.  I did refer them regardless of the link.
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=1192063
I’ve always gotten paid, and the minimum to get paid is $1.00 I think?
What I like about them is they also run focus groups in the San Diego area. I signed up to receive phone calls and get them. I have little ones at home so it doesn’t quite work out for me to attend right now, but they do pay well. They were looking for adult men once to attend a focus group about food, and I shared the info with a friend’s husband who was out of work and made $80 in 2 hours with them at the focus group.

No comments:

Post a Comment